Contributing to piqueserver¶
This is the common user guide for contributing to piqueserver.
In which ways I can contribute?¶
If you come across any issues, or have feature suggestions you would like to see in piqueserver, please inform us in our Issue Tracker.
Before reporting your problem or submitting a suggestion, search the Issue Tracker for similar issues.
- If you want to submit a bug report, read the second section of this document.
- If you can code, read the third section of this document.
When reporting bugs, please be as clear and detailed as possible. This way, we can work faster by saving time that would otherwise be spent asking questions and waiting between responses.
Common relevant information include:
- Operating System (Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux distro)
- piqueserver version
- Expected behaviour and what happened instead
- Your console output containing the error