List of somewhat relevant pyspades forks¶
What was happening with pyspades after development halted? Forks. This is the page to consolidate them
- https://github.com/NateShoffner/PySnip/commits/master?after=Y3Vyc29yOtCU%2B4Ixgp7EB1rhkBOVh9rZiwNxKzY5 - the last commit from pyspades, the first commit from pysnip
- https://github.com/infogulch/pyspades-events - event system proposal for pyspades. not compatible with anything, is outdated too. Mirror here: https://github.com/Ericson2314/pysnip/tree/evented (see infogulch:evented for the upstream of that mirror)
- https://github.com/Lensman/pysnip - a google code mirror, with basicbot.py added (proof https://github.com/infogulch/pyspades/compare/BnS…iamgreaser:lensman?diff=split&name=lensman&w=1
- https://github.com/cmr/pyspades - a mirror without any new commits
- https://bitbucket.org/mari_kiri/pyckaxe/ - not pyspades, but someone’s else implementation of AoS protocol
- https://github.com/10se1ucgo/PySnip1.0 - aos 1.0 implementation on top of pysnip
- https://github.com/infogulch/pyspades - the main source of extra contribution
- https://github.com/Ericson2314/pysnip - some extra interesting additions here and there, mostly cosmetic?
- https://github.com/iamgreaser/pysnip/compare/BnS…iamgreaser:minit - changes of the minit.nu server. A lot of changes with cryptic history.
- https://github.com/infogulch/pyspades/pull/290 - essentially discontinued powerthirst
- https://github.com/infogulch/pyspades/compare/BnS…iamgreaser:BnS?w=1 - the boiled down powerthirst shebang
iamgreaser’s BnS branch includes some extra powerthirst changes. The ‘prestine’ (kinda) BnS branch is only infogulch’s one
things worth checking: bots from infogulch